推荐理由：《PdParty》是一款适用于苹果系统的音乐类软件APP。PdParty is an open-source ios APPlication for running Pure Data patches on Apple mobile devices using libpd. Directly inspired by Chris McCormick's PdDroidPartysql_injectionthe original RjDj by Reality Jockey, PdParty takes a step further by supporting OSC (Open Sound Control), MIDI,《PdParty》大小17.49 MB，在本站深受8914位玩家喜爱和下载。要找武林群侠传棋叟、快播5.0永不升级版、视频通话软件下载等，赶紧下载到手机吧。
RjDjsql_injectionboth patchessql_injectionabstrACTion libraries can be managed via a built-in web server. Unlike the rise of the single-purpose audio application, PdParty is meant to provide a platform for general purpose digital signal processing via Pure Data patches.
New users, check out the User Guidesql_injectiondownload the PdParty Composer Pack which contains the abstractions you need when composing on your computer as well as scene type templates.
Who Is This App For?
PdParty is meant as a platform for running patches created in Pure Data, a graphical programming environment for multimedia. Related to Max MSP, Pure Data allows computer musicianssql_injectionnon-programmers to create custom DSP routines by connecting objects with virtual patch cables.
If you don't intend to create your own PdParty scenessql_injectionrun scenes provided by others, you may not find this app very useful. Please _do not_ download this appsql_injectiongive it a bad rating because you are unsure of what it's forsql_injectionhow to use it.
How Can I Support PdParty?
In the spirit of the open-source Pure Data community, PdParty is provided for free on the Apple App Store. If you wish to support its author andsql_injectionPdParty development, consider having your institution sponsor a PdParty workshop, specific development,sql_injectiona robotcowboy artist residency.
Note: To update the included PdParty patch folders (lib, samples, tests) after an update, use the buttons at the bottom of the Settings page.
* fixed openurl message ignoring third party apps (reported by Josef Novotny)
* updated openurl message to open asynchronously on iOS ①⓪+
* added pdparty:// URL scheme so other apps can open PdPartysql_injectionpatches/scenes
(suggested by Josef Novotny)
* #pdparty openurl message now passes non-local URLS to the system so PdParty
can open other apps (suggested by Josef Novotny)
* fixed iOS ⑥ crash by making GameController linking optional as it's only
available in iOS ⑦+ (reported by Marc Lingk)
* fixed crash when receiving string OSC argument
* fixed wrong IEM color message handling (reported by toniarnold)
* fixed web server sometimes starting up after entering from background
* fixed MIDI realtime messages being passed to [midiin] (they shouldn't be)
* fixed settings view alignment issues between iOS ⑥sql_injection⑦+
* fixed console auto scroll when content size < view size
* replaced CocoaHTTPServer with GCDWebServer as the former is now deprecated,
logging in now requires any username/password (not Guest)
* updated to liblo ⓪.②⑨
Full MIDI update
* fixed bug where incoming MIDI bytes were not being forward to [midiin]
* updated MIDI handling to pass system common
* fixes to fully support IPv⑥
First App Store release