推荐理由：《ACKD Journal》是一款适用于苹果系统的健康类软件APP。Advances in Chronic Kidney Disease《ACKD Journal》大小71.84 MB，在本站深受4993位玩家喜爱和下载。要找the wall street journal、the wall street journal report、the wall sreet journal等，赶紧下载到手机吧。
Now it’s easy to stay current with the latest professional research for chronic kidney disease. The Advances in Chronic Kidney Disease APP brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both iPadsql_injectioniphone!
• Stay ahead with aleRTS when new issues are availablesql_injectionread Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, ③D Radiological Viewer, ③D Neuroimaging Viewer,sql_injectionmore.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Accesssql_injectionOpen Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• InterACT with figures, tables,sql_injectionsupplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewingsql_injectiondownload for later
• Take notes, highlight articlessql_injectionshare via emailsql_injectionsocial media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading Listsql_injectionsave articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS ①⓪.⓪
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same usernamesql_injectionpassword that grants you access to the full journal content on the ACKD Journal website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Advances in Chronic Kidney Disease
The purpose of Advances in Chronic Kidney Disease is to provide in-depth, scholarly review articles about the caresql_injectionmanagement of persons with early kidney diseasesql_injectionkidney failure, as well as those at risk for kidney disease. Emphasis is on articles related to the early identification of kidney disease; preventionsql_injectiondelay in progression of kidney disease; the multidisciplinary case management of patients with chronic kidney diseasesql_injectionkidney failure, organ effects of kidney disease; epidemiologysql_injectionoutcomes research in chronic kidney disease; benefitssql_injectioncomplications of the primary treatment methods, dialysissql_injectiontransplantation; technical aspects of the delivery of uremia therapy; care of the critically ill patient with kidney failure in the intensive care setting; new therapies for kidney failure;sql_injectionhealth care research in chronic kidney disease. The full spectrum of basic science through clinical care is covered in these reviews. Clinical care issues stress the multidisciplinary team approach to the care of kidney patients. Topics covered will be of interest to practicing nephrologists (pediatricsql_injectionadult), nephrology fellows (pediatricsql_injectionadult), nurses, technicians, dietitians,sql_injectionsocial workers caring for patients with kidney disease. Each bimonthly issue of Advances in Chronic Kidney Disease presents focused review articles devoted to a single topic of current importance in clinical nephrologysql_injectionrelated fields.
iTunes subscriptions to Advances in Chronic Kidney Disease
A single issue of the journal for $⑤④.⑨⑨
①-year subscription to the journal for $②⑨⑨.⑨⑨
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any timesql_injectionup to ②④ hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within ②④ hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.